Seriously I’ve been trying this pancake recipe over and over again but they never came out as I wanted them to be. Finally, here is the “5-ingredient pancakes with banana filling” recipe and it was totally worth it! In conclusion: soo unbelievably delicious, believe me.
Indeed, pancakes are one of the most loved breakfast recipes, am I right? In fact, everyone loves pancakes! If you don’t, please consider trying these ones out to get on the pancake-loving-boat as well.
Actually, the sugary banana filling is the highlight, super sweet but still not using processed sugar. The coconut sugar will melt quickly and adds the extra sweetness to these pancakes.
You may think that there are already 1000+ recipes for vegan pancakes out on the Internet. Yep, you’re totally right and since there are so many I tried to come up with even fluffier, easier and more delicious ones. And tadaaaa, here we are. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Just the perfect recipe for Mother’s Day!
- 150 g soy yoghurt, unsweetened
- 150 g white flour
- 200 ml fizzy water
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 banana, thinly sliced
- cinnamon, coconut sugar
- Maple syrup
- In the first place, sift the flour into a bowl (it will help avoiding clumps) and add the remaining dough ingredients. Mix it all thoroughly. Set aside.
- Secondly sprinkle cinnamon and coconut sugar on the banana slices. Leave them for some minutes until the coconut sugar melts.
- Then heat a skillet over medium heat. Add some oil if you are not using a non-stick pan. Start making the pancakes by putting one (heaped) tablespoon of dough into the pan. Put two to three slices banana on it. After half a minute top the banana with more dough until it’s covered. Fry each side until golden brown.
- Finally, top the pancake with maple syrup. Hope you have the perfect start to the day!
* Alternatively, replace coconut sugar with brown (or even white) sugar, just note that it won’t melt though.