Ever since I tried the “Dairy free Mylk Rebell Kitchen Chocolate” drink I am soo in love with it. I already spent so much money on it that I thought it was time to create this deliciousness on my own. And it turned out so ineffable chocolaty, creamy and goodness-stuffed that I thought I have to share this heavenly Creamy Cacao Coconut Drink with you.
The best thing about it is, that this drink is loaded with healthy ingredients that are nourishing your body. You only need 3 basic ingredients, which you probably already have at home. Coconut milk gives the creamy consistency, cocoa powder the chocolaty flavour and the sticky dates make the real difference in taste.
Personally, I often prepare this beverage the evening before, store it in the fridge and enjoy it for breakfast. Afterwards, I feel full of energy and it’s such a great way to start the day.
Try it together with my 5-Ingredient Banana-Filled Pancakes. So, a healthy, easy, quick prepared and delicious breakfast with pancakes and a chocolate drink made with only 8 ingredients in total. How good is that?! Enjoy the drink on these sunny summer days!
- 500 ml water
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 3 heaped tsp cocoa powder
- 10 dates
- Optional: coconut cream for topping
- Put all the ingredients into a blender until the dates are completely blended. If you don’t have such a strong blender there might remain some date bits but that shouldn’t bother you. Otherwise, you can strain the drink.
- Additionally, you can top it by whisking coconut cream in a separate pot until it gets a creamy consistency.
- Best served chilled!
* If you want it colder add some ice cubes.